They should have excellent communication and problem solving skills, a strong understanding of popular community platforms and moderation techniques, be a diplomat and have the ability to quickly adapt to shifting tasks. A passion for games and a basic understanding of game workflows is a plus.
- Monitor and moderate Discord channel
- Act as the community voice for B-Side Games when posting patch notes or updates
- Identify and report on community sentiment ,working closely with Social Media Management to ensure frequent community interactions and maintain a positive community mood
- As a Community Manager, we want someone who is passionate about brand communications, social, and gaming community ecosystems
- Two years of experience in gaming community management or forum management
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Analytical skills tracking community metrics including sentiment
- Familiarity with all of the usual software tools
How to Apply:
Please include the following in an email to email@example.com with the subject ‘Community Manager’:
- A short cover letter stating your interest, experience, how you found out about us, and your availability and rate if you prefer to work freelance.
This position is part time remote and requires the applicant to be fluent in English. Freelance option available.
We can’t wait to hear from you!