Social Media Manager
You’ll be responsible for speaking to our players through all our social media channels, managing the entire function from top to tail, in line with our marketing strategy.
- Managing the day-to-day handling of various social media channels
- Developing and launching social media strategies and campaigns based on current trends, research, and data
- Undertaking audience research to monitor and increase engagement
- Creating engaging multimedia content to be shared over the channels (Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, newsletter)
- Collaborating with other departments
- As a Social Media Manager, we want someone who has an interest (and talent!) in generating and promoting multimedia content that engages and inspires our audience
- Two years of experience in a Social Media background, be it in—house or freelance, with focus on games
- Knowledge of Social Media and digital journalism
- Experience and proven track record of actions that drove engagement
- Familiarity with all of the usual software tool
- Excellent communication skills in English
How to Apply:
Please include the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Social Media Manager’:
- A short cover letter stating your interest, experience, how you found out about us, and your availability and rate if you prefer to work freelance.
- At least two projects that prove your ability to develop and implement strategies and tactics to drive engagement on social media
This position is part time (20h/week) remote and requires the applicant to be fluent in English. Freelance option available.
We can’t wait to hear from you!