Skills & Requirements
- Work with game designers to create tools and optimal workflows in-engine.
- Communicate and work closely with other programmers to develop new engine features.
- Analyze memory/performance concerns throughout a project's development
- Implementing UI and client-side mechanics
- Streamline Workflow by proactively finding solutions and by working with production.
- Working knowledge of the Unity3D Engine.
- Able to collaborate and work well with teams from various disciplines.
- Create shippable quality content that is memory efficient and performant.
- Problem-Solve and provide a clear solution to complicated issues.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box to overcome technical challenges.
- Ability to self-direct and be autonomous when it is required.
- 3+ Years of industry experience.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following Unity solutions: Addressables, CCD, Cloud Build, Analytics
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following services: Playfab, Xcode, Azure Cloud
- Experience in working in and around a server-client environment
- Experience with current generation PC and mobile platforms
How to Apply
Send us an e-mail with your CV, availability, and a link to examples of your recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who cannot provide a portfolio, website, or reel will not be considered.
About the company
B-Side Games is a German game studio currently focussing on their massive multiplayer monster-tamer RPG Chainmonsters, connecting a highly stylized art style with state of the art blockchain technology. After a successful Kickstarter campaign and a major crowdfunding round in 2021 we are now expanding our team, looking for new talents to join our exciting journey in the world of Chainmonsters.