Chainmonsters Roadmap 2022
After an insane year of 2021 with incredible growth and exciting developments, we are now looking forward to this year, and everything else that we have in store for you!
In 2021 alone we went from 700 Kickstarter Supporters to more than 110,000 players. To support this growth, we are expanding the team on a continuous basis and are presenting our updated roadmap for the game today.
Please note that this only includes major events and mechanics and does not mention smaller changes that are coming between major content updates over time.
We are also very thankful for everyone posting suggestions and requests on our forums:
Mobile is coming!
As you may have seen on our roadmap, we are currently working on the mobile iOS and Android versions. Enabling the game to everyone is one of our top priorities.
As most of our playerbase is mobile-only, we are taking extra steps to ensure the game running smoothly on most devices. Current estimates for hardware is 2GBs of RAM (iPhone 8S)
Patch Notes 14th of January 2022
The game needs to be downloaded from Itch.io again as we made some greater changes to some systems:
- fixed shipwreck daily quest
- change: daily quests are now refreshed at midnight UTC for all players
- addition: added a "respawn" button to the settings for players to use if they are stuck
- fixed display of coins during monster level up
- fixed issue causing overload reaction to stall the battle
- fixed season pass not properly displaying locks if premium season pass is not owned
- change: player names are now scaling with a constant size based on distance, disappearing at far distance
- fixed various locations causing players to get stuck
- fixed missing windburst ability image in battle
- fixed monster stats inconsistencies (still WIP algorithms)
- updated macOS version to include fixes from December too